Aluminum Alloy Clamping Blocks Clamps Wood Working Joint Hand Tool Set
- List PriceUS$12.28piece
- Sale PriceUS$12.28piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Aluminium Alloy Clamping Blocks Clamps Woodworking Joint Hand Tool Set
This universal aluminum alloy clamping blocks can be used to help woodworkers clamp a wide variety of joints common to woodworking and construction.
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Clamps Size: 125mm x 26mm x 10mm
Screw Size: M8*100mm
Handle Size: 30mm
Sliding block Size: 25mm x 25mm
Use: It helps woodworkers clamp in a variety of situations, including miter, rabbet, splices, wide angle, and acute angle.
● These clever little clamping blocks differ from the traditional ones in one very important way - the circular clamping surface allows force to be applied at any angle, and with pinpoint precision.
● That versatility means you can say goodbye to those cluttered heaps of miter blocks that are good only for specific angles.
● In addition to handling virtually any miter, these easily clamp notoriously difficult joints, such as scarf joints, bevels and mortise and tenon joints where the tenon extends through the mortise.
● They're also perfect for clamping simple ninety degree joints on large assemblies when you don't have a clamp that's long enough. It's a simple tool with utility limited only by your imagination.
1pc x Universal Clamping Blocks Clamp
1pc x M8X100MM threaded screw
1pc x Plastic round handle
1pc x Aluminum alloy sliding block
1. Please allow a bit error due to manual measurement. please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.