RJ45 CAT6 CAT5e RJ11 Network Ethernet LAN PC Wire Cable Tester Testing Tool Orange
- List PriceUS$9.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$9.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
This BSIDE FWT81 wire tracker is anti-interference enhancement edition. It is a multi-functional handheld cable testing tool. It has a wide application with reinforced cable types and multiple functions. It is a necessary testing tool for telecommunication engineering, wiring engineering, and network maintenance.
1. Wire Tracking: It can quickly find the required line pairs among numerous ones. It is adaptable to network cable RJ45 terminal, telephone line RJ11 terminal. It can test other metal wires via an adapter.
2. Network Cable Collation: It tests physical connection status of network cable, such as open circuit, short connection, miswire and reverse connection.
3. Line Level, Positive and Negative Polarity Test: Use transmitter only to test line level, positive and negative polarity.
4. Status of Telephone Line Test: Use the transmitter only to test the status of working telephone lines.
5. Continuity Checking: This instrument can check the continuity of a circuit.
6. Low Battery Capacity Indication.
General Technical Parameters:
Operating temperature & relative humidity: 0-40℃, maximum 80% (non-condensing)
Storage temperature & relative humidity: -10-50℃, maximum 80% (non-condensing)
Altitude: less than 2000m
Anti-explosion rating: IP40
Distance of emitting signal: >300m
Safety class: IEC61010-1 600V CAT III, pollution class II.
Product weight: 0.180 kg
Package weight: 0.270 kg
Product size: Receiver: 17.5x4.5x3.5 cm; Transmitter: 12x4.8x3.4 cm
Package size: 21.0 x 11.8 x 4.0 cm
Emitter battery: 6F22/9V (not included)
Receiver battery: 6F22/9V (not included)
1 x FWT81 Transmitter
1 x FWT81 Receiver
1 x Clip Adapter Cable
1 x RJ11 Adapter Cable
1 x Carrying Case
1 x User Manual