Radiolink M8N GPS Module UBX-M8030 for Naze32 APM CC3D F3 Naze32 Flip32 PX4 Flight Controller for RC Drone
- List PriceUS$22.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$22.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Radiolink R4F, 2.4GHz 4 channels receiver, TI CC2500 communication chip, HV servo supported. Compatible with Radiolink 4 channels radio RC3S, RC4G and 8 channels transmitter T8FB.
How to Match Code With Transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 50 centimeters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R4F.
3. There is a black button on the R4F, press the binding button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about blinking 8 times, match code success then receiver signal LED always on!
1) Size: 35*20*13mm
2) Channel: 4
3) Model: cars, boats
4) Modulation mode: GFSK
5) Spread spectrum: FHSS
6) 10 modes memory storage
7) Antenna length: 106mm
8) Control distance: more than 400 meters
9) LCD screen: 128*64 resolution, LCD back light
10) Power supply: 4.8~15.0V DC, 4*1.5AA or 2S-4S Lithium battery
11) RF power: <10dbm
12) Low voltage alert: Yes (lower than 4.6V), can be set when using 2S-4S Li-Po battery
13) Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band(2400MHz~2483.5MHz)
14) Channel resolution: 4096
15) Work current: 80~120mA
16) Compatible with transmitters: RC3S, RC4G, T8FB